Sunflowers Folding Travel Umbrella
This umbrella features Vincent van Gogh's iconic painting Sunflowers, which is in the permanent collection at the Philadelphia Museum of Art. While living in an airy yellow house in the south of France, Van Gogh often chose the humble sunflower as his subject, believing that the flower conveyed gratitude and warmth. Our van Gogh Sunflowers print is true to the original art.
This artfully designed travel umbrella includes a wrist strap and a matching sleeve; a must-have for museum patrons, commuters, day trippers and world travelers. If you'd like a full set, this umbrella matches the van Gogh Sunflowers RainCaper travel cape.
Warning: Repels rain; attracts attention!
- Large 44” arc
- Auto-open and close with one button for easy operation
- Drip-free design captures rain; car and home stay dry
- Matching travel sleeve included
- 8 unbreakable fiberglass ribs
- Weighs a mere .95 lbs
- When closed in sleeve, Folding Travel Umbrella is 12.5” long and designed to slip into a tote, purse or travel bag.